Sunday, September 4, 2011

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Funny how when life throws curve balls it knocks you off your balance. I'm sure I wasn't completely balanced anyway. I wasn't firmly rooted in my place physically or mentally. I need to regroup and get going again. I think I will start again with little goals. I am feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that I have going on. I'm beginning to think that I jumped into the deep end of the pool and forgot how to swim. I should have rethought all the volunteering that I decided to do at my son's new school this year. So I am going to write down my goals on where I am and where I want to be. I am going to set dates and rewards. I think that will help. I will do it tonight and try and post them tomorrow. If I fail someone feel free to slap me upside the head or throw a water balloon at me.

No comments: