Tuesday, November 16, 2010

can you say slacker??

Yes it is true I have been slacking BIG time!
I can't seem to keep motivated to keep to my food diary and exercising daily. Even though my 5k is only a little over a week and a half away. I don't know why. I loves seeing the numbers on the scale going down and my clothes getting a little looser. My friend at work has did a vegan diet for 10 days and lost 3 pounds way to go S!!! I considered this diet for about 2 seconds. I really don't think I could do it. Maybe I need to think on it for 2 more seconds.
So friends in cyber space what keeps you motivated.

2 comments:

cellosara said...

Yeah, but the fried chicken leg at the end sure was delicious! Now, if I can only get rid of the bad habits....for good...You rock, and thanks. by the way.

Jamie said...

Motivation is exremely difficult for me and I wish I could give you an answer as I'm sitting here eating potato chips. LOL. Just keep trying. We aren't perfect by any means and the fact that you are aware of it is a good thing.