Friday, November 19, 2010

Update.

Alright as mentioned in my last post I have been slacking. My husband kindly pointed out that I was doing so well and then just stopped. WHY?? I don't know so I am back on track, well kind of.
I have worked out 3 times this week and one of those was on the treadmill. I ran for 30 minutes and walked for 10. I went a distance of 2.5 miles in 40:30 minutes. So if I keep that pace it is going to take me about 50 minutes to do my 5K. Do I have any idea how long I want to do it? Not really. Surely faster than that. However I plan on getting on every day for the next coming week and hopefully build up some endurance and get it done in 45 minutes. I loaded some up beat songs on my little ipod to keep me going and if any of you want to come cheer me on the race is..
Friday November 26th at 4:30 in Provo.
the Nuskin building on 200 W and Center St.
I would love a cheerleader section!
There is also a light parade afterwards that starts at 5:30pm. So ready or not here I go!!
I think it is going to be a lot of fun and I am excited and nervous to do it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good luck! You can do it Amy! I will be cheering you on in spirit!! Can't wait to here how it goes!