Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weigh in day!

I thought for sure this week was going to be a rough one. I fell off track on my exercising and threw my diet out the window for a couple of days. Eating rolls and chocolate cake and drinking soda. I'm positive I gained everything that I had lost. I was kind of dreading getting on the scale this morning. I did it any way and guess what...
I LOST 5.6 POUNDS THIS LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes it is true! Can you believe it? I couldn't I got on the scale 5 times just to be sure! I am now down 12.4 pounds!! only 7.6 more to go to hit that birthday goal!
I am so motivated to keep going. I want to exercise all the time. I think I am driving my family nuts. The other day I was writing down calories and Remington was watching and disgusted said "why do you write down your calories?" I told him it was so I could know how much I was eating. he rolled his eyes and said "whatever". My poor kids. He does now ask me how many calories are in things.

2 comments:

Caleb, Laura and Evelyn said...

Amy, you are sooooooo crazy cool! ;) That's such an great accomplishment!

Christiansen 6 said...

WAY TO GO!!! That is awesome. I had forgotten about this blog and now I need to check it more regularly. You are doing great!! I'll bet you are feeling so much better, just imagine how a few more pounds off is going to feel. I know you will make your goal before your birthday!! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!!!