Monday, May 16, 2011

Ravioli

Here is a recipe for EASY ravioli! My recipe has you cook it in the oven but I put it in the crock pot and it turned out super yummy. Remington was raving about it! so here it is...



Easy Ravioli




2 cups canned pasta sauce (I used the Hunt's traditional)


1 can diced tomatoes ( I used the petite diced with garlic and olive oil)


1 cup beef broth


1 22-24 oz frozen bag of ravioli (I used the beef filled ones.)


1/4 cup Italian dressing


1 cup shredded mozzarella




here's what you do...


mix pasta sauce, tomatoes, beef broth, Italian dressing in a crock pot. Add the ravioli and stir until coated. cook on low for about 6 hours. about a hour before serving sprinkle the top with the mozzarella cheese and serve. This feeds about 6!




Each serving has...


350 calories, 42g carbs, 15g fat, 15g protein




I think next time I may omit the mozzarella cheese. and sprinkle each serving with a little Parmesan. I also served this with green beans because I didn't get to the store to get stuff for a salad! I hope you enjoy!

No comments: