Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to the drawing board.

Time just slips away doesn't it! I was sitting at swimming lessons this morning and realized that our California trip is only 38 days away. If I work hard I think I can lose 15 pounds before we go. Not the 30 I was dreaming about but still 15 is 15. So here is my plan that I am putting into effect starting TODAY!

1-Count Calories and record daily!
2-Exercise DAILY!!
3-NO eating after 8 pm.!!
4- MORE water!!

number 3 will be a struggle for me. I am a muncher at night and I really need to change things.
I am still trying to decide if I am going to exercise on Sundays. It is a day of rest and I know your body needs a time to recuperate so I am leaning toward relaxing or maybe just doing the stretching DVD of P90X. Speaking of P90X I am starting today! I'm a little scared but I figure if I do that and maybe try to get a little run in every other day I can lose the 15 pounds I am shooting for.
I am loving My Fitness Pal!! It is a awesome FREE website that you can track your food and exercise. You can even enter you recipes and then add them to your food journal. It is amazing!! So there are my goals. Now I'm off to do a weigh in, measurements, and maybe a picture!
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: