Monday, June 27, 2011

Healthy Wrap

I made this wrap at my mom's house a week or so ago.
Tonight I was looking for something to make for dinner and 
happened to have all the ingredients needed for this.
PERFECT!
No cooking on a hot summer day and quite filling here is a picture and instructions

First off take a tortilla.
(I happened to have wheat ones so that is what I used.)
Then spread with about 1/2 to 1 TBSP of ranch dressing
add 4 slices of ham I used brown sugar ham
slice 1/4 of any apple (I had braeburn's on hand) into thin slices
squeeze a line of mustard down the center
shred some cheese and sprinkle on top.
Wrap up and enjoy!!
I think next time I may try putting some lettuce or spinach on it.
I hope you enjoy it!!

each wrap has about...
268 calories
31 g carbs
11 g fat
16 g protein

No comments: