Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where are you??

Have you wondered where I have gone to? Did you think I feel off the face of the earth? NOPE I'm still here. I hit a little block but here I am. I've had a head/chest cold. The kind full of mucus that makes life not so easy and working out HARD! I can hardly breathe. I haven't done much of anything for over a week. I'm ready for it to be over. I tried running on Monday but that was a joke. I was going to try again today while Remington was at track but between the band practicing on the track and the track club on the track and the fact that I can only breathe out of my mouth and need to blow my nose every 10 minutes, I opted to sit on the grass and watch my boys. I did however come home and mow the lawn. That was a chore it hadn't been done in 2 weeks.
I really want to get started on the P90X. I think tomorrow I will take measurements get them posted. I also will try and do a before photo. Sorry I won't be posing in my underwear like the program suggests. I know you are all heart broken about that! HA HA.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm here cheering you on!! Are you going to the family reunion? Good luck! Hope you get feeling better!