Friday, April 22, 2011

RESULTS NOW!!

I want results right now.

I am impatient.

I tend to stay up late. Its something I should work on.

However working until midnight doesn't help.

So while I am up late after work I watch TV.

My favorite is to laugh at infomercials.

Sometimes however they suck me in and I find myself wanting to buy,

especially the weight loss ones.

I know why those weight loss infomercials are so enticing.

Most of them promise easy, no effort weight loss.

WEIGHT LOSS is NOT like that.

I want results now.

I wish I didn't have to put forth ten times more effort to lose the weight

than I put forth to gain it in the first place.

Its NOT easy

there is plenty of effort involved.

I sometimes wish that I can push a magic button

and be skinny.

That would make me happy

RIGHT?

Probably not

You appreciate the things you work for.

My Mom & Dad helped me learn that.

So I continue on my journey.

my hard work.

I RUN

I SWEAT

I journal my food

I drink LOTS of water

I MESS UP TOO!

I'm not going to see results right now

I know I will see them

hopefully sooner rather than later!!

No comments: